BleachRpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRpg

Cleanse Your Soul

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking Around The Human Realm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rangiku

Rangiku

Walking Around The Human Realm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Human Realm   Walking Around The Human Realm - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 2:30 am

*she blushes and smiles to gin* I figured you would. I got another outfit to try on. *she smirks and goes back to the dressing room and trys on some a dress and comes out giggling*

Walking Around The Human Realm - Page 2 Rangiku25
Back to top Go down
~Gin~

~Gin~

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Human Realm   Walking Around The Human Realm - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 2:31 am

O,O"...Yes"
Back to top Go down
Rangiku

Rangiku

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Human Realm   Walking Around The Human Realm - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 2:33 am

*she blushes and giggles more as she looks at the look on Gin's face* I take it you want me to buy this dress.
Back to top Go down
~Gin~

~Gin~

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Human Realm   Walking Around The Human Realm - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 2:33 am

"Yeah.."
Back to top Go down
Rangiku

Rangiku

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Human Realm   Walking Around The Human Realm - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 2:35 am

*she smiles to him* alright I will but it then. your having fun looking at the clothes I'm trying on???
Back to top Go down
~Gin~

~Gin~

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Human Realm   Walking Around The Human Realm - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 2:35 am

"I Guess So Haha"
Smiles
Back to top Go down
Rangiku

Rangiku

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Human Realm   Walking Around The Human Realm - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 2:40 am

*she blushes and giggles* thought so. hmm I guess I will get all the clothes I tryed on even that pink shirt even though I think it is to revealing. *she smirks to gin and goes and buys the clothes after she cnages bcak into her clothes* alright I'm done clothes shopping. where else would you like to go????
Back to top Go down
~Gin~

~Gin~

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Human Realm   Walking Around The Human Realm - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 2:41 am

"Uhm You Can Choose this time.."
Back to top Go down
Rangiku

Rangiku

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Human Realm   Walking Around The Human Realm - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 2:45 am

*she smiles and she thinks* how about the club????
Back to top Go down
~Gin~

~Gin~

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Human Realm   Walking Around The Human Realm - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 2:46 am

"Sure"
Smiles
((makke topic))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Human Realm   Walking Around The Human Realm - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking Around The Human Realm
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2