BleachRpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRpg

Cleanse Your Soul

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shopping outside the streets.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Momo Hinamori

Momo Hinamori

Shopping outside the streets. Empty
PostSubject: Shopping outside the streets.   Shopping outside the streets. EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:51 am

She signs, as she looks around for something to buy. Nothing more, or nothing less. She turns her head to each and every store, but seems to find nothing good. Then at the end of the Supree Shopping Event. She saw this really cute kitty bear! Her eyes started to glow, in fact, it started to sparkle. She quickly was nervous to even talk to the person who in charge of this shop, but she asked anyways. "E-Excuse me? That KittyBear, May I have one?" The owner looked down at the display in the shop. He pointed to it, then look at me, to make sure thats what I wanted. I nodded, and got out my purse, and brought out my wallet.

He had a key, so he unlocked the window, and opened it. Once he got it out, She handed the money to owner. "Ah-Ah, So Kawaii!" Her face blushed, as she flew it in the sky. "Arigato-kasaimus!" She bow, still embressed, but she manged to get through with it. She loved it! She wanted to name her, she just decied it was a girl. She thought hard what she wanted to name it, when she was walking across the city's of many unfamilar faces. "Oh. I know! I should name it, Lacie." She smile with hope of joy. "Right! Lacie! That's an adorable name, yes indeed!" She started to hug it, as it was squeezed insidee her chest.

She was walking home, still holding her kittybear in her arms, smiling with the wind, as it dance across her face.
I'm happy... ^^
I'm happy? O.O!?
I-I'm happy! Very Happy !
I'm happy. >////<
Back to top Go down

Shopping outside the streets.
Page 1 of 1